The Doncaster Ancestor Autumn 2019 edition is due to be posted on Monday 9 September 2019. I take full responsibility for the delay.
George W Hiley
The e-Journal version is available in the members area of the website.
Articles include the following:
- Reflections on a Great War
- Palgrave Research Centre to Family History Help Desk
- Looking For Kate
- What’s in a Name
- An Obituary to Die For
- Dade & Barrington Registers
- Edward Charles Booth 1872-1954
- Genghis Khan & the Vikings
- The Lounds of Stubbs Walden
- Are these Photo’s your Family Heirlooms?
- Was your Ancestor involved in Mining
- Frenchgate, Doncaster Clearance 1930’s
If you would prefer to have access online to the e-Journal version of Doncaster Ancestor, rather than receive a copy via the post, please email the Membership Secretary.