The last Wednesday of each month, except January, August and December.
Please note that due to the coronavirus meetings have been suspended until September 2020.
7.00pm – 9.00pm.
Normally it is 7.00pm for a 7.30pm start, but people do start arriving from about 6:30pm. However we can always do with a hand setting up!
Doncaster Deaf Trust
Race Course Roundabout
Leger Way, Doncaster
South Yorkshire, DN2 6AY
(opposite the Doncaster Race Course Exhibition Centre).
There is adequate free parking and facilities are available for the disabled.
- Meetings are free to members; Visitors £3, refunded if you join on the night.
- It’s a good chance to meet with other members with the same hobby. You will be able to talk to others, obtain advice and be part of a vibrant Family History Society.
- Each month there is a speaker, and the talks are all so varied.
- On the Bookstall, you will be able to purchase the Society’s and other publications. (Currently not available – Bookstall Co-ordinator required).
- At the Exchange Journal Table you can borrow journals form one of our fellow societies.
Sweets Memories of Doncaster.
March to August
AGM and Letters From a Faraway Laddie
Family History Told in a different Way
Doncaster's Edwardian Preachers
Please Note – There will occasionally be a change to the pre-advertised speaker due to circumstances beyond our control. If you are coming to hear a specific talk, please check our website before you travel or contact the Programme Secretary