Tony Armstrong is undertaking a project to protect the memory of the Oswin Avenue School.
From its opening in 1913 to its closure in 1996, the school was known by a variety of names across the eras. It was an Elementary, a Senior School, a Secondary Modern, High and finally a Middle School. To many it was simply known as Ossie.
Two more videos have been released on YouTube in recent times. Each feature members of the Oswin Avenue Staff Team.
- Mike Lynes taught at the school between 1962 and 1966.
- David Dunning taught at the school between 1964 and 1981.